Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Best of #55

Me: Happy Valentine's day!
B: Happy Valentine's day to you too! What did you get me?
Me: er....
B: What?! You didn't get me anything??
Me: Well, what did you get me??
B: You'll just have to wait and see!

So, here's my dedication and valentine's day present to my beloved 

Presenting, the best of #55!
(double click on a picture to start slideshow)
























If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
~1 Corinthians 13:1-4

May everyday be Valentine's Day for us 







2 comments:

  1. nice save! =)
    best of 55, at first, I was thinking... B is 55?! wow! and then I realized it was his number. =) opps. the baby just spilled water all over my pants and foot. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, you may need some polyprops ;)
      We shall keep that thought from Bryn as he'd been icing his birthday cakes to say 29 for.... a long time! :D
      Thanks for reading my blogs. I find it therapeutic! Do you?

      Delete